Cupcake Decorating Class for Kids & Adults
Join The Baking Edge for a fun, creative edible art and craft experience!
Kids and adults alike will love creating winter wonderland themed cupcakes using buttercream and fondant. Various piping nozzles will be used to create beautiful effects with frosting. A work of art you can eat!
- 4 baked cupcakes presented in a windowed display box
- Buttercream frosting and fondant to make your very own toppers
- Access to all tools and equipment, edible paint and more to help you create cute and colourful sweet art.
- Step-by-step instructions and guidance (no prior experience necessary)
- Dietary requirements catered for (confirm at time of booking)
- Children aged 6 years and younger require parent assistance and supervision (no ticket required for assisting your child)
- No ticket required if you wish to stay and watch your child create. Peppermint green is a beautiful space with comfy sofas so sit back and relax with a coffee (café is open to purchase drinks and snacks) OR feel free to drop and go if you prefer, your children are in safe hands
- I hold an up to date working with children card
- Take a look at what Perth Weekend Notes had to say about The Baking Edge
Safari Theme - April 2021
Flowers & Butterflies Theme - May 2021
Book Your Spot
Tuesday 6th July 2021
Time: 3pm – 4.15pm
Price: $35.50 (incl booking fee)
7 Delage Street
Joondalup, WA 6027