Cupcake & Cake Decorating Classes
Let Your Creativity Flow With Cupcake Decorating.
Perhaps you love baking but you’re not sure how to decorate. Maybe you have always wanted to expand on your knowledge of decorating and take your creativity to the next level. This is where I can help you…
It’s more than just sprinkles and frosting, I will show you how to work with fondant to create your very own edible cupcake toppers – good enough to eat!
Classes are suitable for everyone, from beginners to advanced. It’s never too late to learn a new skill or enhance an existing one. These decorating classes are known to help build confidence, aid in relaxation and provide children and adults with a huge sense of achievement.
Safari Theme class is taking place these April School Holidays, to avoid missing out, book tickets and join me at the beautiful venue of Peppermint Green on Wednesday, 14th April at 3pm.
- School holiday cupcake decorating classes
- Cupcake decorating classes in an aged care settings
- Cupcake decorating as a kids’ party activity
- Team building cupcake decorating
- Private party cupcake decorating
- Cake decorating classes coming soon
- An African Safari Comes To Perth Kids Cupcake Decorating Class
When: 13 & 14 April 2021
Where: Peppermint Green, Joondalup